Chrysler Minority Dealers Association Membership
Thank you for your interest in the Chrysler Minority Dealers Association (CMDA). Any minority person or minority-owned firm or corporation, holding a Direct Dealer Agreement or Sales Agreement with FCA US LLC to sell motor vehicles and/or trucks shall be eligible for membership. In order to join the Chrysler Minority Dealers Association, please contact your regional FCA Business Center Dealer Network Manager to submit a DAP-7 Form within FCA's E-DAP system or submit a completed DAP-7 form to the CMDA Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the CMDA Headquarters Office at:
Chrysler Minority Dealers Association
101 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 1400
Troy, MI 48084
CMDA Membership Benefits
The CMDA membership financial benefits include
- $10,000 of annual reimbursement for dealership training and consulting (20 Group expenses, FCA Performance Institute, Degrees@Work, Training w/ CMDA Vendors)
- $3,500 reimbursement for attendance at the CMDA Annual Meeting and the CMDA Summer Meeting
- $5,000 reimbursement for utilizing either the NADA Onsite Dealership Operations Improvement Initiative or the JD Power Onsite Dealership Customer 1st Initiative
- Annual NADA Convention Registration Reimbursement
- Payment of Annual NAMAD Membership Dues For Each Member
Other benefits include networking opportunities within your region and at our national events; Annual and Summer Business Conferences, Operations and Training Workshops, vendor discounts, advocacy and outreach and receipt of CMDA membership communications.
We look forward to your participation as we help to strengthen the financial position of our members and expand minority businesses and diversity within the auto industry.
Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
CMDA Board President
CMDA Executive Director
Contact us today to explore the benefits of a minority dealers’ association application for membership. We proudly serve minority Chrysler automotive dealers from across the nation.